Homeschooling, distance learning, hybrid learning, there are so many choices now when it comes to how parents handle their childrens education. As a mom and educator trying to stay grounded and navigate this confusing time, I am setting up the Naturally Learning Community.
A private, subscription style, group that gives parents access not only to easy, exploration based learning units but also to a network of other families navigating these times too.
This group is designed to support and encourage parents that are homeschooling, or distance learning (at least partially). It's a place to find resources, ask questions, and get to know other families facing similar challenges as yours.
Here are the basics
- Homeschooling or distance learning with children in pre-school through 3rd grade (primarily)
- Looking for support from people who can relate
- Trying to find ways to keep learning fresh and exciting while at home
- Juggling school, work, home, garden, and more
- 1 new learning unit per month designed for pre-school through 3rd grade but easily adjusted for other age groups.
- Access to a private Facebook group for support, encouragement, and community.
- 1 live video each month with a resource share and Q+A
- Early access to YouTube channel content including at least 1 boredom buster per month
- Resources, recipes, guest presenters, book reviews and more!
See a Sample Lesson HERE
All of this costs only $15 per month.
Sign ups will be open from August 19th -31st. Subscribe below and you'll receive an email with the link to the private Facebook group shortly (within 24 hours of subscribing). *Please keep an eye on your "Spam" email file as sometimes our email ends up there. If you don't receive the link let us know by emailing Kailyn@naturallyhomeandfamily.com
Sign ups are closed for Fall. Check back in December!